Saturday, September 19, 2015
9am – 7pm
Each year, over 35,000 visitors come to BugFest to experience over 100 exhibits, crafts, games and activities. The NC Museum of Natural Sciences & Nature Research provides the opportunity for the public to interact with entomologists and other scientists so you can continue learning about the fascinating world of bugs. You can also sample buggy dishes prepared by local chefs at Cafe Insecta!
This year’s theme bug: Cicadas!
At BugFest 2015:
- Enjoy the entertaining displays, exhibits and activities – both inside and outside the Museum
- Learn about arthropods, which make up three-quarters of all animals on Earth, during fascinating presentations
- Taste delectable dishes featuring creepy crawlers as a main ingredient at Cafe Insecta
- Join the moths, fireflies and katydids for an exhilarating evening of nocturnal activities at the Evening Insectival
- Learn how to keep your own hive at a Beekeeping Workshop
- Bring an unusual bug to the Stump the Experts table
Lisa Southern Real Estate is located in the heart of Downtown Raleigh at 15 E. Martin Street. If you are looking to buy a home or sell your current home, call us at 919-800-0880 to see how we can help you today!